There is a problem among people to use Sinhala Unicode in Java GUIs..
Here is the Solution..
Here is a Simple (or the Simplest) GUI created with net beans..
This is what you have to do..
- Change the Input Language into Sinhala Language using the language bar (or whatever way you used to).
- Then type the text you want to display on the component. (in this case, a JButton)Then it will look like this..
and the the Text in the property window will be something like this..
- Then select the JButton and change the font into iskolapotha.
- Then press ok and you can the see the difference…
- The title of the JFrame also been changed in here.
- Likewise you can use Unicode on any swing component in Java…